Pure winter fun
It's not just the fun on the slopes in Laurin's kingdom that will give you an unforgettable holiday. Set off on a guided snowshoe hike from the hotel into the overwhelmingly beautiful winter landscape, go ski touring and try out our cross-country ski trails. You can enjoy wonderful tobogganing and ice skating during your winter holiday in the Dolomites with us, visit rustic huts that are mostly open in winter and stroll through a romantic Christmas market. Almost everything is possible at the Rosengarten!
- 42 enjoyable kilometres of pistes directly from the hotel with the new Tiers cable car
- comfortable family skiing area with lifts designed for children (e.g. chairlift comfortable for children)
- ski school with ski and snowboard courses directly at the exit of the new cable car
- ski rental with possibility of delivery of ski equipment directly to the house
- ski pass sales directly at the new valley station of the gondola lift (400m) or we can fetch the ski pass for you
- natural toboggan runs for sledging
- guided snowshoe hikes 6 times a week (for a fee)
- 2 children's ski parks with childcare (one directly at the exit of the gondola)
- children's practice slope directly at the exit of the new gondola lift
- shuttle service with hotel bus to the new gondola lift
- alpine school in the hotel
- organised ski safari to the most beautiful ski areas in the Dolomites (subject to charge)
- free rental of snowshoes, gaiters, dugouts, poles and toboggans
Child-friendly ski area on the doorstep
The Carezza Karersee ski area can be reached in just 7 minutes by the new gondola lift: 41 kilometres of pistes with guaranteed snow for every taste, 15 modern lifts and fantastic conditions for children await you, making this the most family-friendly ski area in South Tyrol. The ADAC therefore also voted it the "Top Ski Resort 2010 - Rising Star of the Year". The view of the snow-covered peaks is simply magnificent here and gives your winter holiday in the Dolomites that certain something that you won't find elsewhere.
South Tyrol's No.1 family ski area
It is just 500m to the gondola lift and just 7 minutes to the ski area with the new gondola lift! Right next to St. Zyprian - between Rosengarten and Latemar - is the Carezza ski area with 41 kilometres of snow-assured slopes for every level and age. As you waggle down the slopes, you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Catinaccio and the glow of the many mountain peaks above the snow-covered alpine meadows. A skiing holiday in Carezza / Dolomites is still considered an insider tip: no mass tourism, but an almost cosy atmosphere on the slopes, lots of sun and moderate ski pass prices.
Themed slopes and child-safe lifts
Our ski area is generally considered to be very family- and child-friendly. For example, every lift has special children's bars. On the King Laurin themed slope, children can experience the ancient legend on skis. By the way: with the Fassa / Carezza ski pass you can also commute to the slopes on the Sella and Pordoi passes by ski bus - 35 minutes and another nice experience as an extra in your ski holiday in Carezza / Dolomites. Twice a month the Carezza Snow Night takes place. A free shuttle will take you there and back. And if you spontaneously feel like skiing but don't have any equipment in your luggage? Never mind: you can rent it at the first lift. Your ski passes, on the other hand, can be ordered from us at the hotel so that they are already waiting for you when you arrive.
Something for everyone
The new cable car, only 500 m from the hotel, takes you directly to the Carezza ski area in just 7 minutes. Here you will find wide slopes for beginners and children, steep slopes for experts and a first-class freestyle snow park. The ski area offers 55% easy, 30% intermediate and 15% difficult slopes - a well-balanced mix for every level. A new ski school has opened at the beginners' lift. Little winter sports enthusiasts feel they are in good hands in the König Laurin Kinderland on the Frommer Alm. The attractions include a cable lift, unique in South Tyrol, which whisks your children away to Laurin's crystal palace. Childcare also includes joint skiing excursions, so that on a skiing holiday in Carezza / Dolomites parents can also be on their own for once.